Hi everyone today’s post is going to be my last Christmas themed post, as if it’s Christmas eve tomorrow! So as this is the last Christmas post I thought what’s better than ending on the Christmas tag.
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
This is a tough one to narrow down but it has to be Love actually or The holiday.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I’m pretty sure I haven’t. But I don’t particularly like snow so I am not complaining.
3. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
Another tough one that I just can’t narrow down, either Santa Claus is coming to town or All I want for Christmas.
4. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Never. The presents get put under the tree in the very early hours of Christmas morning so we don’t even get a look in.
5. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolf, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen. I’m definitely missing some there.
6. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Well of course the Christmas dinner, I think that is all I have thought about since December 1st. I love a good board game with the family after Christmas dinner and definitely spending the evening with friends having a few Christmas drinks.
7. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. We’ve never had a real Christmas tree, I don’t think I’d want one either as they can make a mess.
8. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
It has to be Pigs in blankets or sprouts, I love sprouts.
9. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
Of course it’s nice to receive gifts but I 1000% prefer giving, I love the feeling of knowing you got someone something they’ll love or have wanted for a long time.
10. What is the best Christmas present you’ve ever received?
I remember getting a Polly pocket mall when I was eight and I LOVED it! You could wash her hair and it would get orange streaks in it and put her in the elevator and she’d come down in a different outfit, very cool.
11. What would be your dream place to visit for holiday season?
Oh I really don’t know, possibly New York or somewhere like Germany or Austria with the Christmas markets leading up to Christmas but nowhere seems as nice as home around Christmas to me.
12. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Definitely a fail with the odd fluke.
13. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Not being able to sleep on Christmas eve and being awake at something stupid like 4am when I was eight so me and my Dad watched Doctor Zhivago together which is the longest film ever.
14. When did you realise the truth about Santa?
When my sister ruined it for me, thanks Amy.
15. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Always make them, never stick to them.
16. What makes the holidays special for you?
Seeing loved ones happy and the food, always the food.
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for taking the time to read it! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas.
Remember to check out my socials: