Hi everyone! Today’s post is something a little different as I was recently nominated by Sophie Smiles for the Sunshine blogger award. So Thank you so much to Sophie for getting me involved in this!
The rules for accepting this nomination:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
- What made you start blogging?
I have always loved writing and having a blog has given me the freedom to write what I like with no restrictions of form of writing, fiction, poetry etc., which I do for my university course. I have also kept a journal for the last 4-5 years so my blog is a public less explicit version I suppose.
- Do you prefer blogging on your own or doing collaborations with other bloggers? (If you haven’t done any collaborations would you like to?)
I haven’t done any collaborations yet. But I’d definitely be open to doing it in the future.
- What do you like blogging about?
I like blogging about things I’m passionate about mainly. My blog consists of lifestyle posts, I’d like to head down the fashion and beauty route at some point too.
- What do you like to do other than blogging?
I like to hang out with my friends whether that going out or just chilling. I love going out for food, walks when the weather is nice. I write a lot for my university course and write in my journal which I also really enjoy.
- Do you think it would help new bloggers grow themselves if they did vlogging also?
Potentially yes, the Youtube community is always growing as well as blogging. I feel as though blogging a lot of the time turns to Youtube but that doesn’t always have to be the case, if you produce good content that you’re passionate about your audience can still grow.
- How long have you been blogging for and how long do you want to continue doing it for?
I have been blogging since October 2017, so four months now. I would love to do it for as long as possible, my dream would be for it to become a full time job for me but for now I am enjoying where I am at.
- What makes you motivated to write blog posts?
If I’m writing something I really enjoy then it is an easy task for me. The struggle is finding ideas so when I run out of ideas and end up writing something I’m not as interested in then it is hard to motivate myself.
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
To travel to as many countries as I can. Particularly Fiji, which is my dream.
- If you could relocate anywhere, where would it be and why?
I think if I wanted to live anywhere it would be Australia, it just looks like a dream. I want to live on the beach in the sun.
- If you had all the money in the world and were financially stable for the rest of your life, what would you do with your time and money?
There are numerous things I would want to do, I would spend most of my time in other countries for sure, which is also where a lot of my money would go. I would use the money to pay back my parents, donate to charity and get myself a new wardrobe.
So now comes my questions for the bloggers I have decided to nominate, I have seen a lot of these that just involve questions about blogging so I have tried to mix it up a little:
- Where do you find your inspiration for your posts?
- What movie can you watch over and over again?
- Who is one celebrity, dead or alive you’d like to meet? And why?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Do you follow/believe in horoscopes?
- What is your star sign?
- What is your favourite flower?
- What’s your biggest achievement so far, in terms of your blog or just in general?
- What’s your favourite post that you have written? Link it
My nominations are:
I hope you enjoyed this week’s post, it was a little different but hopefully it gave people that read my blog that don’t know me a chance to know what I’m like and where I want to go with my blog.